sábado, 13 de diciembre de 2014

My Experience on the Catwalk

MY EXPERIENCE ON THE CATWALK
A friend of my mother has a small business selling clothes. Every year, she puts together a show of clothes, with mostly well-known labels.
The money of the entry fee is always donated to a charity for the investigation of leukemia of children.
My first experience was to participate on a catwalk as a model showing different styles of clothes.
At first, I was very nervous having to walk on the catwalk. After a few seasons, I began to enjoy myself. It was really fun trying all the different clothes and very stressful having to change very quickly. 
On this catwalk, a lot of children of different ages from, 4 until 19 years old, participated. 
I participated on this catwalk to help the kids with leukemia, but also because it was a really good experience.
Catalina

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario