martes, 16 de diciembre de 2014

LAYOS CAMP



In this essay I´m going to talk about the best summer camp EVER.
Layos Camp is a summer camp in which we play sports and we also practice different languages like English, French, Italian or German.
It’s a mixed camp where you can have a great experience, making friends, playing sports, having fun and of course meeting people from differents countries.
That´s why in the past years I´ve been improving my English so as my French, I think , a lot.
This summer camp is in two parts of spain : The oldest one is in Toledo and  it exists since 1985.
After the huge succees they created others in Sotogrande and in Gredos.


Here is the main info about both of them:

Layos Camp Toledo:
The boys and girls of the camp are divided in eagles (from six to nine), crows (from nine to thirteen) and teens (from fourteen to sixteen).
Some of the sports that we practice are fencing, climbing, swimming, mini-golf, basketball, hockey, cycling, shooting, soccer, chess, archery, horse riding, golf and optional English or Spanish classes. The activities that the campers do are chosen by them everyday.
Everyday is topped with evening gatherings where we do different games.
I went to Layos Toledo twice and I had a very good experience there. Especially I recommend this camp to the youngest boys and girls, they will have fun a make lot of friends.



Layos Camo Sotogrande:
Is a unique program from June 28 until July 15. There is the possibility of expanding the camp four days in Toledo.
Sports camp: basketball, soccer, swimming, volleyball, chess, archery, rifle shooting, dancing, climbing, art, theater and a crossing in kayak. In Sotogrande, sailing lessons and tennis and paddle lessons. In the evenings as in Toledo.
In my opinion this camp is the best camp I have ever been to. I have met people from Italy, Miami, London and I've kept in contact with them since the camp, we are very good friends and we want to go again to Layos to see each other. The activity that I liked most is sailing and the days that we went to the beach. I recommend this camp to every person but especially for teens (14-17).
 


It was an awesome experience and I´m pretty happy to have taken part in the Layo´s community. I´m never gonna forget all the friends that I´ve made and I absolutely assure you that if you ever have the chance to go you´ll have so much fun!!! 


1 comentario:

  1. lo veo muy tarde, pero mil gracias por contar tu experiencia. De parte de todo el equipo de Castillo de Layos; Gracias de corazón!

    ResponderEliminar