lunes, 29 de diciembre de 2014

NEW YORK-by María Pujol

New York

I have been in New York twice. The part of the city that I have visited is nice but I don’t think is as beautiful as people say.

My favourite spot is Times Square because there are many stores, like the M&M’s World Store, that is the biggest M&M’s store in the world.



I have visited lots of famous places like the Empire State, Chrysler Building, The Statue of Liberty, the Brooklyn Bridge… Most people think that Empire State is more beautiful than Chrysler Building but I don’t agree.



Another place that I like is Central Park, it's the biggest park in the world. It has lots of hot dogs stalls and many other things. In Central Park you can find a big lake with turtles, frogs and fishes, and a zoo. The most popular animal in Central Park is the squirrel.


I have also seen the statue of liberty while I was on the Staten Island 
ferry; it is located on a small island called Liberty Island


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario