miércoles, 29 de abril de 2015

FOOTBALL-by Ignacio Renobales

Football


I think that football is the best sport in the whole world. I think that football is a special sport in my life, a special activity. When I play football, everything is different, I feel different sensations, I forget everything and I just think qbout playing football. I love football and I don´t know why, I was born loving football. I play football in the team  the school. I play football with Gonzalo, Felipe, Carlos… The training sessions are so funny. We are making jokes and playing football, as good as it gets.
 My favourite team is Athletic Club, the team form Bilbao city. My favourite team is Athletic because I was born in Bilbao and in Bilbao I think that football is lived completely different. This year Athletic club is in the king cup's final against Barcelona, that day is going to be amazing.

My favourite player was Ronaldinho. He is from Brazil. He played in FC Barcelona, PSG, Milan…. I think that he did impossible things, like a magician. He is different from others. 



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario