martes, 21 de abril de 2015

MY HOST FAMILY IN THE UNITED STATES-by Mercedes Matía

MY HOST FAMILY IN UNITED STATES

Im going to talk about my new family in USA. they are from a village calls Paducah ( Kentucky ). They are Christy (the mother), Monte (the father), Alexis (one of my sisters that has the same age as me), and Natlie (my other host sister that is eight years old).

 My family lives five miles from school in a beatiful house of four floors that has swimming pool and some tennis courts!! It's amaizing. Also they have some cats, but outside the house.Their favorite activities are golf, tennis, fishing, cycling, hiking and running.
 My new High School its really nice; it has two tennis courts one baseball field and some football and basketball fields, so I think that seems really big. 
I think it will be an amazing experience. I can't wait to meet them!!!


This is my hight school!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario