jueves, 23 de abril de 2015

MY HOLY WEEK & THE THEORY OF EVERYTHING-by Sofía Montesinos

My Holy Week

I’m going to talk about my Holy Week. I have been at the beach, it was very hot. I went swimming and strolling along the shore of the sea. On Holy Thursday, I went to dinner at a friend’s house and I could see from the balcony a procession. It was the first time that I saw it. It was a very nice experience.




The theory of everything
The theory of everything is a British romantic biopic from 2014. Directed by James Marsh and produced by Anthony McCartney. The film is inspired by the memories: Travelling to Infinity: My life with Stephen Hawking, which disclosed Jane's relationship with her ex-husband, the theoretical physicist Stephen Hawking, the diagnosis of his disease and physical process. This is the sixth film directed by James Marsh. It features Eddie Redmayne and Felicity Jones along with Charlie Cox, Emily Watson, and David Thewlis Simon McBurney as secondary characters.
The Theory of Everything had its world premiere at the Toronto Film Festival 2014 and premiered in November 2014. Focus Features film distributed it in the United States. Entertainment One Films distributed the movie in Canada and Universal Pictures distributed it in the other countries.
"The Theory of Everything" was nominated for five Academy Awards. And the statuette went on to Eddie Redman (Stephen Hawking) for best actor.
I think that this movie is an example of the sentence "while there is life there is hope".

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario