sábado, 4 de abril de 2015

HOLIDAYS-by Lucía Alonso de Medina

HOLYDAYS
Hi there! I am going to talk about the best days in everyone's lives: holydays.
During these days all of us do whatever we want without responsibilities of work, homework…to sum up we have fun.
For example when it's a holyday I like to go outside of Madrid and travel.
My favourite ones are: Summer holydays.
When it's summer, I travel to Jerez de la Frontera (Cádiz) with my family. I like very much to go there, because I can see my cousins, that live there and I miss them very much, because I only see them when it's holyday and we travel to Jerez. Also I stay with my friends and go to the beach or to the swimming pool. I like summer holydays also because the weather is perfect. I like it when the sun is shining and we can have a bath at the see! It's better than when it's freezing and you have to stay at home because is too cold outside. Also, during the summer is my birthday (12 of July) so without doubts it's my favourite time of the year.
On these days you have to take the chance to have fun and hang out with your friends!
THANK YOU FOR READING, HOPE THAT YOU LIKE IT
AND REMEMEBER TO HAVE FUN ON YOUR HOLYDAYS!

LUCÍA ALONSO DE MEDINA 4ºESO C

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario