lunes, 27 de abril de 2015

PROM TRIP-by Ignacio Ruigómez



The first day we had to wake up earlier than usual because the bus was leaving sooner than when we usually go to class. During the ride to Guadalupe we weren’t as active as in de rest of the trip because we were tired. We arrived there and we visited a monastery . We had to be in silence during the visit but it wasn’t as boring as I thought at first, because it had lots of interesting things like the big books of Gregorian chants or the marfil religious figures.
After that, we had lunch in a restaurant near where we were. From there we went to Trujillo. The bus stopped in the Plaza Mayor, where a tourist guide was waiting us and we saw all the city. One thing that I was impressed about in Trujillo was that the city was set on a mountain, which makes all the roads into slopes and when it rains all the water goes all down, and I we know that because while we were going it started raining cats and dogs (a lot) and most of us had the wet socks, so we were wishing to arrive to the hotel.
During the ride to the hotel, the people in the bus were more….. I don’t know, with a better mood than in the first one because we were singing to the music and all the stuff you do on a school trip
We arrived to the hotel where the teachers gave us the room, so we went to our rooms where we had a shower. We had diner and after that we went to the village and the teachers gave us some free time.
During the rest of the the trip I had a really good time , I made new friends and improved the relationship with my friends and obviously I learned lots of things about Lisbon,Coimbra and Merida and not forgetting  how pleased I'm with the teachers.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario