lunes, 20 de abril de 2015

WHAT WOULD I DO IF I WON A MILLION DOLLARS?-by Patricia Gonzalez


WHAT WOULD I DO IF I WON A MILLION DOLLARS?


It is a question that we sometimes tend to do but we think that it's impossible to win a million of dollars.

If I won the lottery, I would give some money for disease research and to pay my university for the future.

I would make myself known throughout the world, and try to get myself some 

meetings with famous people and sing a song with Pablo Alborán.

Then I would help my family, for example, my cousin needs a car for his job and he needs to pay English lessons.

If I were a lucky one I would give my aunt a hand to open a NGO for young people that need food and clothes.

There is a small possibility to win but it can be real.

But if you win the lottery you have to control yourself and not waste money in unnecessary things.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario