jueves, 30 de abril de 2015

LIVING IN CHINA-by Mr. Grumpy

In this blog I am going to tell you about my experience, when I lived in China.

Some of you would think that I am crazy or nuts because I went to China, and you are not entirely wrong because the majority of people that have been there didn´t like it because the place was too humid and the humidity would stick to your face, it was a horrible feeling everywhere you went you were unconfortable, it was a disgusting weather .

But I am not going to focus on the weather , I want to focus on the food culture and the behavior of the chinese people with tourists.


When I lived in China, the chinese started to ask me questions about the places I had visited and about my mother country which was spain. They were fascinated about the things I told them because they didn’t believe them , it is very difficult for them to go to another country to visit because they have to ask for a solicitude and a requirement, so that is why it's hard for them to go and visit another country, also this appliance takes a lot of time to do.

Chinese people are very responsable, not like the european people. They work more then twelve hours per day, they are normally polite but they have a bad thing: they are not open at all, you need to know them very well, otherwise they won’t trust you, and they’ll behave badly.

If you have the chance, one day, to live with them, you will undertand what I am telling you, they have a really humble concept of life, they live like that because they have little resources and the majority of the people in China work a lot and they get paid a wretched amount of money, I have seen the abuse and the caos that there is in China right now, when I saw this I kept thinking how lucky we are to be in a country with only a little amount of poverty compared to them.

Their culture is amazing , especially in the eastern part in Beijing or Shangai. Those parts are so rich and they are full of chinese culture, I really recomend you to go there. The temple of Mao and the Great Wall of China...I just can describe it with my own words.
But I need to tell you the truth, maybe I am going to spoil your idea of the chinese food.
Here in Spain there is a lot of chinese restaurants and the food is so good and tasty but if you go to china you’ll realice thet the food here in the chinese restaurants was a lie, the chinese restaurants in china have nothing to do with the ones in Spain, they are completely different, but not for good, for worse.
The quality of the food in China is so bad I ended up hating it.

Hoped you liked the brief story of my trip to China.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario