lunes, 13 de abril de 2015

REAL MADRID-by Javier Martinez

REAL MADRID
My favourite football team is Real Madrid.It's one of the most important teams in the history of football. Its stadium is called “Santiago Bernabéu”, and has a capacity of  87000 spectators. Real Madrid has won ten Champions Leagues, thirty two League trophees and nineteen King’s Cups. Its coach is Carlo Ancellotti, he had been training in Paris Saint Germain before than Real  Madrid.
I love the team so much that I have been following Real Madrid since the beginning. Now I´m a bit worried because Real Madrid is not getting good results because they have not won the last three matches they have played against Villarreal (1-1), Athletic Bilbao (1-0) and Shalke 04 (3-4).
The match against Shalke 04, played in Santiago Bernabéu Stadium, with Real Madrid was lost. I confess that was very very fun match, because both teams scored a lot of goals. It was like a Fifa match, as we watched seven goals!! The funniest moment was last year, was the final in Champions League, between Atleti and Real Madrid. I watched it with my uncle, Eduardo, who is a real hooligan that follows Atleti.  
When Ramos scored that awesome goal in 93´, we screamed like authentic animals and my uncle started crying, but we were so euphoric that we didn´t realize. After a few minutes shouting and dancing, we hugged each other and stopped celebrating Real Madrid victory.
I would like to see another match between Real Madrid and Atleti, but the problem is that if Real Madrid is still playing like they have been playing in the last few matches, Atleti will probably win.

I think that Carlo Ancellotti is a very good trainer, however, he should wake up if he wants to win something this season.                                                                                                                                       

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario