jueves, 9 de abril de 2015

MY EASTER HOLIDAYS-by Andrea Escribano

Today, I´m going to talk about what I did these Easter holidays:
These holidays I went to Cuenca, I have some family there and every year we spend Easter in there. The processions of Cuenca are really nice and traditional. And one of the reasons why we go there is because my grandparents have a house which has a balcony from where we can watch the processions.
On Holy Thursday my family and I went to visit the old part of Cuenca which we had never visited before and we watched a procession.
On Friday morning there is a procession called las Turbas that is only celebrated in Cuenca. Las Turbas mocks Jesus image making noise with trumpets and drums, recalling the mockery that Jesus waent through when he was going up the mount Calvary for his crucifixion.
On Saturday morning we went to my uncle’s swimming pool because the weather was really nice, and afterwards we had lunch with the rest of my family. Later on, we went with my little cousins to the park, and at night we had dinner at my house.
The last day, Resurrection Sunday, in the morning we watched the last procession and after lunch we went back to Madrid.
It was great!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario