martes, 28 de abril de 2015

NEW YORK-by Mercedes Peña


NEW YORK

Hi girls ! I'll tell you about the amazing weekend I will have. Next Friday I will go with my best friend to New York , the city that I always wanted to visit .
First we are looking for all activities and places to visit when we get there.
 
The day we take off we have to wake up early because the plane takes off at 5 AM . When we arrive to the airport in New York , Peter will take us to Central Park for lunch, where we will have a special American picnic with bacon , burgers and lots of chips.

In the afternoon we will go to the 7th street, where there is a famous musical called Grease. I love it.

We will be in New York for six days where we will visit the most important monuments in New York as the Empire States , Times Squares, the Statue of Liberty and last night Peter will take us to a party on a boat where we will dance all night.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario