miércoles, 22 de abril de 2015

MY BROTHER, DOING EXERCISE & NIGERIA PROJECT-by Lucía Sanz

MY BROTHER

Al right, he is my brother, Rodrigo. He is 9 years old. He loves to play football and he loves Cristiano Ronaldo. When he gets bored he loves to play PSP. Eventough he is small, I do loads of things with him. We usually like the same things, and I help him with everything at school... We don't get on very well because sometimes he can be really anoying because he takes my things without asking and that makes me very nervous. He is not probably the best student, but there are a lot of things he is afraid of.
He is always smiling and trying to draw a smile to all the people he loves. He is sometimes very stupid, probably the most stupid person in this big big world, and he says loads of stupid things too, like, for example: "You are so ugly and I don't love you more" but he loves me, no matter what he says, and I love him too, no matter what I say. He is my brother, and he will always be my favourite person.

DOING EXERCISE
 In my opinion, I find that doing exercise is necessary for our muscles. It helps to prevent many diseases, for example; heart problems like heart attacks or arteriosclerosis. If we don't practise any sport we will not burn any fat and we will get fatter and fatter, we will end up being obese. We don't have the need to go to the gym to get fit, we can run a cross-country race and we will be burning fat. Although we have to do this safely because if not we will break a bone, pull a muscle or even graze our knee.
To practise sports you can do two things:
1. Do home-practise.
2. Go outside and play sports like basketball, cricket, football...
My conclussion is that doing sport is a necessary thing that we should do every day as part of our daily routine.
If you practise sport and you eat junk-food, your body will not get benefits, but if you practise sport and you eat healthy food you will get fit and healthy.


NIGERIA PROJECT
The school is making a project with this poor country. This month we are making projects and collages about Nigeria in every subjet. To colaborate with this country, the school is selling rules and some tapes to hang onto the mobile phone, we made a solidarity breakfast too, and we are going to do a solidarity challenge, "Spring dance". With the projects about Nigeria, we are learning loads of interesting things about this country, I already know that in Nigeria there are 173,6 millions inhabitants, and loads of more things... 
With all these projects and all these good actions, the school wants to build a new school in Nigeria, for people who can not pay it, so if you can participate, or you can colaborate, please do it. That's not for me or for my school, that's for all the people who don't have an easy life.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario