domingo, 11 de octubre de 2015

A YEAR FULL OF NEW EXPERIENCES-by Miguel Henriquez de Luna

A year full of new experiences

I´ve been in England for a year and I´ve learnt a lot of stuff there like living without my parents, or having to do everything by yourself… but I was in a boarding house full guys of my age and older from everywhere in the world, so I´ve not learnt only English culture, I have learnt Chinese, German, French…
I think living in a residence with different people from different places is better than going to a family because you notice that there are way more cultures than yours and they are quite interesting.
The thing I liked the most of England was making new friends and having a lot of freedom. Some of my friends there, have invited me to go to their houses Paris or Dubai. So that’s a good point of making friends around the world.

 The fact that I hated about England was the weather, the food and that they are so strict about time. But however it´s worth it because you really enjoy it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario