jueves, 29 de octubre de 2015

MY ENGLISH EXPERIENCE-by Sofía Marcos de Juanes



My english experience


In this essay I am going to write about the year I spent in England.  The following describes the reason I went there and the experinces I had.


I went to Bristol, a small town which is one hour from London, because I wanted to learn English and I believed it would be better to learn the language in its original place. At first, when I was told I had to go to England, I felt nervous , scared and excited. Before going, I felt this way because of not having a high level of English.


I was living at a boarding school called Clifton College. The boarding was separated between boys and girls. In a boarding school , students from abroad or from outside of the city, live and sleep at the school. My experience was really awkward at first because of what I mentioned above: my level of English. After learning more English I was able to have a conversation and I felt satisfied.

Living in another country was different to what I had known before due to the mealtimes,the food and the weather, although I was able to get used to the sethings soon.


I loved spending a year in England and I recommend it to anyone.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario