domingo, 25 de octubre de 2015

MY SUMMER-by Juan Manuel Suarez

On my summer holidays I went to my father’s village, I was at the beach and finally I came back to Madrid. During these months, I had a rest and recharged my batteries for starting my third year of secondary at school.
The village that I visited was Quintanilla de Sollamas, in Leon. There, I visited my grandmother and my friends. I stayed for half my holidays. I used my time for going on “nature” trips around mountains nearby called Las Medulas.

The second half of my vacations, I went to Benidorm and stayed at Torre Dorada Hotel. What I liked the most was the hotel’s swimming pool. It was huge and had three water slides. The restaurant was also very good; its best dish was rice with lobsters.

Finally, I came back to Madrid and started to revise the new books for knowing what to expect. This was the most boring time of my holidays!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario