domingo, 18 de octubre de 2015

MY VACATION IN SOTOGRANDE- by Nicolás de Gregorio

MY VACATION IN SOTOGRANDE

·         This summer I went to Sotogrande, at the south of Spain. It was very nice and really hot weather. I´ve been there for one month. I was in a urbanitation in sotogrande is name was EL POLO.  

     
            I’ve been going there since I was a little child. In Sotogrande it has a lot of beaches, sometimes the water it´s really cold. This year I´ve seen a shark when I was doing some water ski. I was really afraid.


This summer I been playing some soccer with my friends in the garden it was really funny also if been trying fishing in the river of the urbanization but it´s really difficult to catch a fish in that river. This summer I also went canoeing with my friends it was really bad because we fell in the river and the river was really dirty.
The best thing to do in the beach is to go to “LA CORRIENTE “ La Corriente is a place that the river connects to the sea and always there is current and you go into the river and then you have to swimming all the way back to the beach. IT´S REALLY FUNNY!!!
Also there is a really big port with ships. I love to go in the ships. There is a very big ship with a small basketball court,  it´s very cool.

                                                                                                                                                                          

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario