miércoles, 14 de octubre de 2015

MY SUMMER-by Blanca Fernández

My name  is Blanca and I have decided to talk  about my summer around Spain.My holidays started in June, the first city where I went to, was Valencia,a beautiful place in the south of Spain near the beach, where the paella is very nice and famous all around the world for being so tasty.The weather was nice, I love the beach and the sun but after 10 days, unfortunately,I had to leave .
The next city I visited was Llanes,a place in the Asturias region.In Llanes I went to the mountains with my family.We organized a trekking excursion .It was nice to be in a natural environment!
The third city was Alicante :San Juan.The house of my grandmother is there.There we had a big family reunion: I met with my cousins,my uncles,my aunties and my grandparents.It was great spending some time with them because during the year we don't have the possibility to see each other.My grandma's house is very big and it has a big garden with lots of colourful flowers .A relaxing break was just what I needed!
After Alicante, I went to Scotland because I wanted to practise my English and spend some time in an international environment, It has been amazing and I made a lot of friends.
After I left Scotland I flew to Malaga where I visited a castle called Alcazabar.The thing that impressed me the most were the fountains on the floor.The tour guide told us that their origin was arabic. When my family and I were in Malaga, I realized that the summer was almost finished!...and that was soo sad!
Before going back to school I had one more thing to do:going to France.It was the vest way to end this summer!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario