miércoles, 14 de octubre de 2015

MY SUMMER-by Nacho Martínez de Velasco

 MY SUMMER

On my first day of my summer I woke up at six o´clock in the morning because my parents wanted to leave Madrid early. After six hours I was in Almeria, I got there by car. When I got there I went to my house I cleaned my room and I went to the swimming pool with my friends. That night I went to the garden with my friends until twelve o´clock. The next day I was going to go to the beach after one year and I was really happy because I love the beach and I was really excited. When I was at the beach I went into the water, the water was perfect, it was amazing . After a few days I was sad because one of my friends was going back to school and I was really sad.  days after I came back to Madrid I didn´t  want to came back because I was having a lot of fun in Almeria and I didn´t  like that I wasn´t going to see my friends until in one year but I had to because I have to go school.


I loved my summer and I want to go to Almeria again with my friends. My summer was great.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario