viernes, 30 de octubre de 2015

MY SUMMER-by Marina Pérez



My summer
This summer was great; I did a lot of things:
The first half of July I went to my first camp at The Pyrenees. I was there with friends from the last school I´d studied at. I had a lovely time there with my friends and I enjoyed it a lot. Time flew!
Also, the second fortnight of July I went to another camp but this time in Cantabria. All the monitors were Canadian so I have been talking in English most of the day. It was a chance to improve my English. My friends were from different cities of Spain as Pamplona, País Vasco, Valencia... In the mornings we had classes and trainings about relevant issues as first aid. I learnt a lot. In the evenings I practiced some sports like laser tag, water games, aerobic...or we went out to the farm, to the beach. It was my best camp ever, I will never forget it!
Then in August I went with my family to Tarragona. We went every morning to the beach, then we rested in the resort and we enjoyed playing water games, card games... I tried to surf and I liked it. And at the end of my holidays in Tarragona, my parents gave me the present of four days in Portaventura. I had never been there and it was amazing. When we returned to Madrid we spent two days in Andorra shopping and visiting all the lovely landscapes.
Really, this summer has been one of the best of my life!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario