domingo, 18 de octubre de 2015

LONDON-by Ana Mazarías

Last summer I went to London with my friend Mara to stay at my parent's friends. When we arrived we were not picked up at the airport . We had to find a bus to get home . Then we met the family and we went for dinner at a Jewish restaurant, I did not like the food.
 We visited Hyde Park, Covent Garden, Piccadilli , Buckingham Palace , etc. we got lost going to Camden Town, the bus which we were in, didn't stop. Then we asked many people and finally we arrived. We also went to Cambridge  where we met some Spanish friends. We went together to pick the punting boats to sail the river.
 The last day we went shopping at Oxford Street, is  a street full of people like the Gran Via in Madrid . I really liked this experience and I would love to repeat it again.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario