jueves, 29 de octubre de 2015

MY SUMMER-by María Moratinos



MY SUMMER
The writing I'm going to do is about my summer.
This summer I went to three places; Cadiz, Cuidad Real and England.
My summer starts in Cádiz (Sotogrande) from 3rd to 9th July. Jimena, my friend, invited me to spend a week with her at her home in Sotogrande.
The days I spent there were unforgettable: We got up late every day, we spent the day swimming, at the beach, watching romantic movies; riding our bike ride and taking a  night dip. This was the plan almost every day, except two days that in which I went to Tarifa and Marbella (Puerto Banus). 

I left the train we took the car and went to Tarifa, we ate at a very nice hotel overlooking the sea.
In Marbella, we visited a market that was in a square and we walked the streets of the town.
 Afterwards I was invited Sotogrande from 24th July to 2nd August at another friend's farm in a town of Cuidad Real.

These were very nice and funny days for going to the pool, for walks, etc...

Finally, my summer ends on August 22nd to September 1st in England, where my grandmother and I took a trip to a county of Surrey (Guildford) where my uncles live. During the week my uncles worked all morning and into the afternoon so my grandmother and I made our plan for every day: A short walk along the river, eating out, shopping ...
One day, we went to London and although I already knew it from other times, it seemed as exciting as the first time.
At the time we were there, we coincided with the Notthing Hill Carnival. There were thousands of people of all races and all colors ther. It was an unforgettable experience.
Our last day we went to visit a friend of the best friends of my grandmother who lives in Oxford.
This was my summer...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario