jueves, 1 de octubre de 2015

MY HOLIDAYS IN BERLIN-by Cristina Barreto



MY HOLIDAYS IN BERLIN
This summer I have traveled to Germany with my family. We spent eight days there and it has been an amazing experience.
I took a plane to Berlin on the 27th of July. I think Berlin is my favorite city in the whole world, because it’s different from all the cities I have been to in my life. It’s a very alternative place and it has lots of things to do and so many interesting places to visit.
We spent four days in Berlin. We ate a lot of typical food and we visited almost all the important places, like the Brandenburg Door and a concentration camp, but what I liked the most was the Berlin Wall.



After that, we went to Frankfurt. Frankfurt is a very modern city, with a beautiful old town, and it has plenty of nightlife.
We also went to Heidelberg and to a small village called Mainz.
Heidelberg was very beautiful. It has so many nice houses and a very famous university. If you use a cable car, you can go up a mountain and see a magnificent landscape and a great old castle. That day was one of my favorites.








Finally we spent one day in Mainz, which is a very small village. We took a small boat and we went down the river, contemplating the landscape and the small towns of the river banks. At the end of the day we went back to the Frankfurt airport and we took a plane to Madrid.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario