domingo, 18 de octubre de 2015

MY SUMMER HOLIDAYS-by Gabriela Olazábal

My summer hollidays.
This summer I went to Murcia, Santander and Pamplona. In Santander I went to Suances. In Suances I met a lot of people. My favourite thing of Suances is surfing, this year I did one month of surfing and the past year too. I went to the Los Locos surf school. The classes started at 10 am and finish at 12 am. In Suances I went with my friends to some parties. We went to the beach every day except for two because it rained. In Suances I went out always with my friends at the morning and at night. In Murcia I went to the beach all days and I went out with my friends too.  I went to two concerts. One of pop music and another one of electronic music. I didn't really like electronic music but I enjoyed the concert a lot. This summer was great.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario