martes, 20 de octubre de 2015

RUGBY EXPERIENCE-by Hugo Langford Holt


RUGBY EXPERIENCE

When I was boarding in England for only one term, the sport that you had to play was  rugby. Before that, I had never played it or seen it, but the image that I had of it was completely different to how of it actually was. In a way it was as tough as I had thought but before I played it, I thought it was the same thing as American Football so I was kind of scared for a logical reason , because compared with the boys there I was tiny

On my first day I was wondering were all the helmets an the breastplates were, at the end of the training I asked my coach why the players weren´t wearing those. The coach laughed a lot, then he answered: Well son there´s a very simple answer for that, this is Rugby not American Football . After hearing that I felt quite stupid.

At the end of the term Rugby ended up being my favorite sports. I really loved it and it was definitely a really nice experience that you only have once.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario