miércoles, 7 de octubre de 2015

ÉCIJA-by Lucía de Soto



ÉCIJA
Today I’m going to talk about a city which I love , find interesting and where I go a lot´s of time during the year.



First I am going to talk about the city and later I am going to say why I love going there.             
This city is on the south of Spain, we can find it in Andalucia. Popularly, this city is known as: the Sun City, the city of towers and the frying pan of Andalucia (because of the high temperatures especially in summer). At Ecija lot´s of remains have been found, especially of romanic and arabian. It is a baroque city. Also something striking are the eleven towers rich in convents... Over this city the river genil passes. The typical food is: butter cakes, muffins, egg yolks, red butter…
Now I'm going to talk about why I love this place:  I come here in easter and in Christmas.I like going here because all my cousins and uncles come here… When we go there we usually go to the countryside and visit our friends.                                                                                                              
On easter we visit a lot of processions, and my sister and I go out on the Virgen de los Dolores, some of my cousins and my brother go to the Christ and the rest of my cousins go out to the mercy . And on Christmas we all go to my grandmother´s house during twelve days, and on New Year's Eve we do like a family party.  Also we go here some weekends and normally go all holidays.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario