domingo, 11 de octubre de 2015

MY SUMMER HOLIDAYS-by Pilar González Hidalgo

MY SUMMER HOLIDAYS

This summer I went to Salou, Tarragona. I stayed at my granparent´s house with my sister Marta. There was very nice weather and we could spent our time on the beach. 
                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Every day at twelve o´clock in the morning we went to the beach with my two cousins and my Friends and we ate there. In the afternoons  I  usually went out with my Friends to the cinema or maybe we went to the swimming pool. Sometimes we went to a  theme park called Port Aventura with my sister and my two cousins because it's very  beautiful and we love it.
I spent two months in Salou but then I went to Tarifa,Cadiz with my partents . We spent ten days in Tarifa and we visited a lot of different cities , restaurant and  beaches. My favorite one is Bolonia Beach. We spent really good time together and we met a lot of people.

Then we went to Zaragoza because it was my uncle´s 50th birthday and we celebrated it with a family dinner . We had very good time together.

Finally I had to went to Madrid and  I  could see my Friends again because  I missed them so much. After that  I had to go to school.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario