viernes, 30 de octubre de 2015

AN ADVENTURE I WILL NEVER FORGET-by Julio Gil

An adventure I will never forget

I was on holiday in Asturias, and I went to the cinema with my sister, my uncle and my aunt. Half of the family went to the apartment with my little sister, my mum, my grandma and my aunt to watch a scary movie.
After the movie, we wanted to return to the house and we followed the GPS instructions. We knew that we had to go to Noja, and in the Gps appeared Fuentes de Noja. Suddenly we started to drive into a mountain. After a while the road was really small and it was getting dark. When we were going up there were some cows in the road and the trees were becoming bigger. When we were at the top of the mountain the road ended and there was only a path of rocks and a man without a t-shirt. In the car, everyone was quiet, we were really  sacared.  Also we had seen a scary movie...
We didn´t know what to do because if we continued the path we wouldn't be able to see and we could fall down but… what if this road went to the beach? Finally we decided to turn around and after many hours we arrived home.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario