jueves, 8 de octubre de 2015

MY SUMMER HOLIDAYS-by María González

MY SUMMER HOLIDAYS
This summer I went to many places. When I finished school in June I spent a few days in Madrid just resting and going out with my Friends. On the 27th I went to an international camp in Sotogrande, that is in Cadiz. There I learnt a lot of English  because there were many people from around the world. There I spent 18 days and I had a fantastic time swimming, playing sports, dancing and many other things, I made a lot of Friends.
After that I went one week to Alicante with my cousins, it was very hot so we went to the beach every day and I got burnt. In the evenings we went to an open air cinema or met up with Friends.
In August I went to Sanxenxo that is in the North of Spain. To get there it took 6 hours by car, so the journey was long and borring. This year the weather was not very good but I still did many things. If the weather was good we went to th beach and if not I met up with Friends and we would go for walks around the village.I had a surf-course for two weeks, that was the best part of the holliday. The monitors were really attractive and friendly. One night we went to a concert in the port I really enjoyed it, the group was called Panorama. On the 3rd of August was my birthday, I had a big party and I invited many Friends and I had a lot of presents.
This was one of my best summers, I had a great time and I hope next year will be the same.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario