domingo, 11 de octubre de 2015

EXCHANGE-by Marta Eguía

EXCHANGE
I´m going to talk about the exchange with England that took part last year.
My exchange student was called Heather, she was fourteen, and she lived in a village called Buckfastleigh,  Heather´s family was really nice with me, and we did lots of activities.
We went the 22nd of April to the airport, we arrived really late and we went to the place that would be our home for a week. 
The next day we went to school, and in the afternoon we went to Newton Abbot and Yelverton for a walk. 
The 24th we went to visit Plymouth and we had a tipical dinner: fish and chips, at the night I had a sleepover with Polly (exchange student of Cristina), and it was great!
The 25th we went to Woodland that is a theme park, and we spend all the day there, and at night, Heather, Polly, Cris, Andrea, Maria and me we had another sleepover at Polly´s House, that is a farm, and in the morning we saw all the farm and the animals. Then in the afternoon we went to the acuarium, and at night we had a party for the birthday of Andrea. 
The 27th we went to a Primary school and we went to a mountain, in the afternoon we went bowling and then we went dinner to Wagamama. 
The 28th we went to visit Bath and we went shopping, and the 29th we went to visit Exeter and also we went shopping, and the end of the exchange was the 30th. I was sad because I didn´t want to went to Spain again, but I was happy to see my family.
My experience was perfect I made friends, I learnt more things about England and  It was awesome!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario