viernes, 16 de octubre de 2015

DUBLIN-by Sandra Escribano

Today I am going to talk about my first experience abroad in Dublin.
This summer I was in Dublin  I took the plane alone for first time  in my life .I was there for 16 days  with a family. I lived nearby the center of Dublin .I had good experiences, I  learned English,  I met  Irish people. I visited monuments , one of those days I went by train and I saw the sea .
I went to Temple bar and I was at the bridge that separates  the south  and the north of Dublin.                                       
I ate food   like fish and chips and stranger food that I didn’t like it. I went to shops and I bought some clothes and things for my family.  My family and my house weren’t very good they were a little disorderly and the house most of the time was dirty   .
It wasn’t good on the second week because the grandma died .It  wasn’t good  because all that week I went to  funerals .The funerals  in  Ireland are  very long like 4 or 5 days and they are  very  religious . They go to church at the cemetery. I think that's strange.

Altogether it was a good experience   but it could have been better.  


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario