domingo, 25 de octubre de 2015

SUMMER...-by Eugenia Rodríguez

Summer…

This summer I went to Mallorca and Puerto de Santa María in August.
Mallorca:
I arrived to Mallorca the 2nd of August. We went to my home in Colonia Sant Pere next to Alcudia, we didn’t do a lot that day because we were tired because the flight had been at 6 a.m.
The next day Fabiola Morera arrived to my home because I had invited her until the 14th of August.
During our stay in Mallorca we did a lot of things, we went to different places, and we took the boat every day. We did water sports like wakeboard and mega fun, we went to markets and we saw one of the most beautiful beaches of Mallorca. We made a lot of friends there.
The 14th of august Fabiola arrived to Madrid and I stayed another week in Mallorca.
Then the 23th I arrived to Madrid and next day I went to Puerto de Santa Maria with Fabiola again.



Puerto de Santa Maria:
I arrived the 24th of August and I stayed until de 29th, and finally we went to the Pantano de Entrepeñas since 26th to 31st. I went alone in train from Atocha, Madrid to Puerto de Santa Maria station.

We were in a flat next to the beach of Vista Hermosa next to El Buzo. We did many things there and we also made a lot of friends. Every morning we woke up late and we went to the beach. In the afternoon we did different things like going to markets or trips.
The 29th we went to the Pantano and it was 6 hours by car approximate! It was really tired. We stayed there for another 3 days, we went to the festivities of Sacedón that is a village near the Pantano. I enjoyed so much!

That’s all!! This is my summer!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario