miércoles, 14 de octubre de 2015

THE VISIT (SPOILER ALERT)-by Diego Fernández

 THE VISIT

This weekend I've been in an old, elegant house deep in the woods of Bayonne (France). It's a house that has thousands of years and it's well known throughput Bayonne. It's full of spooky photos of ancient people and full of aged furniture.
On Saturday we saw a horror movie at night locked in a bedroom with my cousins and a friend of mine. This film is one that I've been waiting to see it a very long time, it's called "The Visit", in Spanish "La Visita". Although it seemed really scary, half of the movie was as a normal movie. I LOVE horror movies and never get tired of them. In special my favorite horror movie is "Insidious 1"  but I wasn't really scared when I saw it...
The visit was very different to Insidious. This movie was about a happy family which was composed of two children and a mother, no father. The mother one day decides to send her children to the house of her parents (which she was very little in contact with). They decide to make a mini movie as a memory. Once there without their mother, the two kids have lots of fun with "their grandparents".  Everything is fine until the sun goes down. Everything becomes very weird, the grandmother is up until late banging doors, scratching walls, vomiting and vomiting all over the place. The kids get very worried about their grandmother when suddenly the grandfather starts to do a curious thing. He starts to pile up used diapers in a shed the house had, he mysteriously "cleans" a gun and he fights people although they aren't doing anything. In the last day of being in this building, they skype with their mother and discover that the people they thought were their grandparents were unknown people. The kids start to freak out and are told to call the police but the unknown pair comes and asks them to play a board game as they were leaving. The wise sister gets the idea to go to the bathroom and at that moment she discovers that these people had killed their real grandparents. In the intent of escaping the two kids are almost killed by them, but got out of the house on time. Their mother with the police just arrives to the house and the children are saved from their close death.

I found this movie very entertaining and if anyone asks me to see it again I would indeed do it. Although it was a horror movie I laughed at the scary moments because I found hilarious to hear everyone screaming and see them  jumping in the cinema. It wasn't very scary for me but I think it's because I'm used to seeing even spookier movies... If I were the director I would've made the film even creepier and I would've changed the way of recording the film. But in the end I adore it!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario