viernes, 23 de octubre de 2015

MY SUMMER-by Carmen Mosquera

 Last summer I visited  some contries.  First I went to France, where I spent a fortnight in a summer camp. There, I improved my French and also I met lots of new friends. I didin't go alone, I was accompanied by  my best friend, Marina. We had fun and we did lots of activities such as sailing, snorkel,etc.
Then we stopped in San Sebastian and we stayed there for a couple of days before coming back home in Madrid.
After, we came back to Madrid because I had to pack my luggage to travel to Baltimore (USA) to visit my friend Veronica.
It was the first time I travelled alone.  I was pretty nervous but also excited.
After 8 hours watching movies and listening to music,I arrived in the Philadelphia Airport and at last I met Veronica and her whole family. We drove back to their home in Baltimore.
During the first week in the USA I went to Washington D.C. and I visited The White House, The Capitol, Lincoln Memorial...
 
 
The second week we went to Lake Winnipesaukee in New Hampshire where we learned wakeboarding. 
Next week we went to Quebec in Canada and we visit the old city.
 
 
Finally driving back home we stopped in N.Y. and visited The Empire State Building, Times Square, The Statue of Liberty...
 

 
I think I spent my best summer ever!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario