sábado, 3 de octubre de 2015

MY HOLIDAYS IN ENGLAND-by Mario Campos

My holidays in England.
This summer I went to England for more than a month.
I stayed at my good-friend's Sebastian’s house, we had lots of fun and practically every afternoon we did something different. They took me to lots of places such as the park to play some football, or to take some walks around the moors, which is beautiful, or to the swimming pool in which we once went on a slide that was legendary. They also took me to play some sports or to the beach, once we even went paintballing at a friend’s party, which was really cool. I highly recommend it to you as a fun way to spend your time with your friends.
 During my stay in England I also went to the school so I could learn at the same time as seeing my old friends again. I had many things to say to them, we all spent lunchtime and break together. The best thing was that on the last week we all had an enrichment week, which is a week of activities you can choose to do. Seb, my friend did adrenaline junkies, he said he loved it because it was really energetic. As I came to school on the last month there weren’t many activities to choose from, therefore I did golf, which actually was not as bad as I expected, it was quite fun really.

To sum up, my summer ended up as to be one of the best ever.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario