viernes, 16 de octubre de 2015

WHAT IS BETTER:BEING AN ONLY CHILD OR HAVING BROTHERS AND SISTERS?-Victoria Goirena

WHAT IS BETTER BEING AN ONLY CHILD OR HAVING BROTHERS AND SISTERS?

In my opinion being an only child could be very lonely because you spend a lot of time at home being alone.
I suppose you would have to invent things to do on your own, which could be a little bit boring.
On the other hand one of the positive things is that you don't have arguments.
However having brothers and sisters could be better but also can be stressful at times.
I have two brothers and one sister older than me , I'm the youngest of the family.
I feel happy as I get a lot of attention but also it can be difficult because sometimes we disagree.
When I have a problem I can always depend on my brothers and sister to help me to solve it. We generally do a lot of things together but more with my sister because we have many things in common.
Finally I think that I'm very lucky to have them.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario