viernes, 30 de octubre de 2015

MY SUMMER-by Pedro Huescar



MySummer
 
 



My Summer started in June, but I had to wait until my parents finished working to go on holidays.
On August 1st I went to a town called Ciudad Real de Villanueva de la Fuente where I met with my friends.
Every night we went out there until 00:30 am.
Then came the tapas competition where each retaurant prepared a meal with various things, from anchovies to kebaps. We were given a sheet to rate the best, although it was very difficult because there were over 12 restaurants which participated.
Then came the festival of my town where we spend at least 20€ per day and kept us going until 4 am. The feast lasted 4 days of which I could attend only two days because I had to recover.
So then, I had to come to Madrid to start the school.
Then it was my father’s birthay, and to celebrate, we went to a restaurant near Lago de Lozoya which was lovely, the worst thing was the mud that invades our feet.
Then school started, although it was difficult to readjust to everyday life.
 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario