jueves, 1 de enero de 2015

ARE STUDENTS SPENDING TOO MUCH TIME ON SCHOOL? By Diego Barrenechea-Arando

Are students spending too much time on school? 

Are students spending too much time on school? Well, first of all, as you could imagine not everyone spends the same amount of time at school. Some schools like mine, take 9 hours of my time each day and others take less than 6 hours.
Think about this for a moment, you spend 9 out of 12 months of each year at school and 5 days of each week at school. Yes, I know that we usually have holidays, so we spend a little bit less time than that but my point is that we spend a lot of time at school.
But spending that amount of time at school has to have something good right? Actually it does, and that obviously is that you have more time to practice and to understand all the subjects; therefore, you should be much better in a subject than someone who spends less time in school. But, I have a friend who has the same age as me and spends 3 hours less in school than me but he performs as well as I do on tests and his grades are similar to mine.
The problem is that we have lots of subjects to study in one single term so instead of studying fewer subjects we have to stay more time at school.
My humble opinion is that we have to spend some time at school but we just spend too much time and the students and teachers can´t stand that amount of time.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario