domingo, 11 de enero de 2015

LIVING ABROAD-María Cuesta

LIVING ABROAD!!
Ireland brought me the best year of my life!  A trully memorable experience where I spent one year, at first this was a bit difficult as I didn´t know anyone and I couldn´t speak fluent english, but as the days went by things got much better. I met loads of new people, everyone was brilliant: the teachers, the girls, the boys , the coaches… the school itself was.
I´m so grateful that my parents made me go, I had no idea that by the time the year  was over I´d be leaving with so many memories and a new family of friends.
I met many people from different parts of the world. I would like to emphasize especially two of my best  friends there, Annie from Dubai and Nathasa from Russia. They were foreigners as well, but obviously they weren´t my only Friends hahaha. Rachel, Saidhbh, Saskia and Mercedes (she wasn´t spanish) also were my best Friends.
It´s really difficult to choose the best moment as I had fun almost every single day since I got in “The King´s Hospital”, (this is the name of my school) but I think I would say:  when all my friends made a surprise party for my birthday, the sports day, the last day or St. Patrick´s day were the best days of my stay.

I really miss my every day there, and I would pay for having the opportunity to spend another year like that one, I really recommend you to go to any foreing country to learn, not only the lenguage if not also much more. It isn´t neccesary to stay a year there,it could be an Exchange as the ones the school does, I promise you will not regret it!



!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario