martes, 13 de enero de 2015

MARBELLA-by Marta Megías


MARBELLA


My summer vacation:


On my summer vacation I always  go to Marbella and lots of other places, but my favourite one is Marbella.
I used to live there whene I was little, but when I was eleven I moved to Madrid .
That´s why I like so much going to Marbella during the summer, because I can meet my friends and all the family that  I don´t see during the year.

I like Madrid very much but sometimes I miss Marbella a lot. I grew up there, so everything is more familliar.

When I moved to Madrid, everything was really strange, very different of my life in Marbella: my school, different people, my house...that is what I really miss of Marbella.
But I got used to Madrid really quickly.

Every Summer when I go to Marbella I have the best time of the year.
I go out with all my friends to the beach and to the port (Puerto Banús) and we have really good times there.

Last year I took Fabiola to Marbella and this year I hope I can do it again.

When it's time to leave and come back to Madrid, I feel that in Madrid I can´t do those kind of things, so I am really thankful for having a house in Marbella and lots of friends with who I can spent my best summer possible always.

I also go to Marbella when I miss my friends very much and they also come to Madrid to see me , so I think they show me that they are true friends.



Marta Megias 14

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario