domingo, 11 de enero de 2015

CHRISTMAS VACATION-by Nacho Fierros


Hey people how are you?

Late December I went to ski to Baqueira-Beret´s resort. People say that is the best resort of Spain, I think the same, but it´s very far away compared to the other resorts in Spain.

I wasted that opportunity because my knee was hurt and I couldn´t exploit the day at the maximun.
But the hotel was amazing, because they gave us a brekfast that came with lots of things, salted things like eggs and sometimes chips, sausages, etc... And sweet things like chocolate, biscuits and croissants; I ate all I wanted and more. The hotel had a spa (with jacuzzi, steam bath, and sauna), gym (that I didn´t use because I arrived to the hotel very tired) and a little sitting room to play board games with your friends or family.

Now I'm going to talk about the ski and the resort:

Baqueira I need to say that is impressive (they don´t pay me) it´s so big,... It´s formed by three resorts: Baqueira, Beret and Bonaigua.

Then later in December and early I went to spend the end of the year to my town in Asturias with all my family. I like Asturias because you can do everything you want with no worries because all the cars go down the freeway and the old road is empty, except some cars that need go from there to go their towns, you can go cycling through all the town, go to the neighborings towns, put the bottle caps on the train tracks to see them squashed, etc. Lets talk about the time I was there.

I went cycilng everyday, the last night ( the 2nd ) I went to my counsin´s house to play Risk , a board game that shows world and you need to complete objetives like conquering 24 countries or destroying the yellow´s army and things like that...and I won. And on new years eve we launched in the air something that I call flying candles. 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario