jueves, 22 de enero de 2015

MOVIES-by Amelia Nuñez

One of my favorite films is “The Conjuring” because scary movies are the ones which I like most of all.
I like to see these films because If I can’t see the movies, then I remain intrigued.

“The Conjuring” was one of the best films because it is based on real events and when I saw the film, I found it all too real in comparison to other films.

Most of people who have seen this movie, says that is isn’t scary. But that is because they do not believe in ghosts or anything like that, but I believe in that because my mother and my grandmother went through similar things.


Also, I like romantic movies and comedy movies, for example: Ocho Apellidos Vascos, The Fault in our Stars, Tres Metros sobre el Cielo and El Club de los Incomprendidos or movies like The Hunger Games.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario