martes, 13 de enero de 2015

I-PHONE, HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER & HEALTHY LIFE-by María de Pereda

I PHONE 6
The I-phone 6 is the new type of pone from Apple. It is thinner than the old I phone. It has new applications and lots of cool things. It is really expensive and not many people can afford it. You can find it in many colours like gold, silver and white. We can find this phone in a smaller size and in a bigger size. Of course one of them is more expensive.
In my opinion, I think it is a good phone but I think it is too expensive, I mean 900 euros for a phone is crazy! I think that it is a really mean thing, the fact that when a new I phone comes out, the others start to work in a weird way.

My conclusion is that phones should be cheaper so that everybody could afford them.  The cheaper they are, the happier everyone is.


How I met your mother
I´m going to talk about how I met your mother. It is a comical series about a man called Ted, who everyday tells his children a different story of the time before he met his wife. In all the stories, appear his friends: Robin, Barney, Lily and Marshall. They are a funny group of friends, they always go to the same bar and they tell each other every problem they have. All the members of the group are different, but they are always together in everything.
I like this series very much because when I see it I have a lot of fun with my friends and family. Also, it's a series which all the family can watch together, and if so, it's better.  My favorite character is Barney, because he does everything he wants and he doesn´t care about what the people think about him. Also he has a lot of different and funny adventures, the most of them about girls. I recommend this series because you can have a great time watching it.


Healthy life
A lot of people have a life without physical activity and it can cause serious problems in our bodies. If you do a sport that you like, it can be fun and at the same time you are having a healthy life (like teamsports) For example, basketball is a sport that you can practice with your friends and it can help you to learn to have a good reaction when you win and when you lose.
To have a healthy life you must have a healthy diet: you mustn´t eat a lot of sweets or junk food and eat very often fruit and vegetables. If you eat a big variety of food, it is perfect.
To have a healthy life is also to be happy with ourselves and be proud of it. Some people are depressed because they don´t like their bodies and finally they have diseases like anorexia or bulimia, or when a person eat a lot and don´t do sports,  they will become obese, and it can cause problems on their self esteem.
So we must have a healthy life to be better in all aspects.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario