domingo, 18 de enero de 2015

COURCHEVEL, AN AMAZING PLACE TO GO SKIING-by María Peral

COURCHEVEL, AN AMAZING PLACE TO GO SKIING.
I went to Courchevel two years ago, it is definitely one of my favorite ski stations, not only because of the amazing slopes but also because of the views and quality of everything.
Courchevel is well known because of the incredible slopes, as well as the good level of life there. I was really surprised when I arrived there because for the first time in forever I saw an Olympic ski jump and I got really impressed.
Another fact that amazes me was that it is divided in three different parts, which normally doesn’t happen. I was in courchevel 1850 which is basically the top of the village. The village was really big and had a lot of shops as well as after-ski places to go and hang out.
The amazing views are just so difficult to explain because there isn’t a photo that would be able to capture it.
The variety of slopes make it really nice because it is really hard to be on Courchevel slopes with a lot of people, something that in other ski stations is really easy because there aren’t as many slopes as in this station.

This station is one of the biggest in the world because it has a total expansion of 500km or over. 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario