jueves, 1 de enero de 2015

LIVING IN DIFFERENT PLACES and MY TRIP TO DUBAI -by Carlota Bernad Soria

LIVING IN DIFFERENT PLACES

Hello my name is Carlota. When my teacher told me that we needed to do an essay of something that we wanted to tell others, I thought that I could talk about my experience of living in other city since I was two years old.
Everything started when my father was sent to work in Madrid. At that moment, this opportunity and experience separated us from the family, friends, and in general all the things we were used to. This experience is still ongoing. From the moment I arrived in Madrid, I have been telling my parents that I want to go back to Barcelona. I was thinking that is impossible that all my family live in the same plase without me.
I have lots of good friends here. I like when I go with them, but I miss my city because Madrid and Barcelona are different, I can't say who is better but, I can say that is absolutely different: the peolple, the clothes that people wear……. Some little things that I can see.
But I'm happy for living this experience for such a long time, because now I have created my whole life in a special place.
MY TRIP TO DUBAI




Last year I went to Dubai with my family to celebrate the 40th birthday of my mother. For me it was an unforgettable trip, I learned something about a different country, with different habits, religion, culture.... something that I have never thought of before doing this amazing trip.
The first day we went to the food market, it was amazing to see the way other people lived.
I have never traveledl to any of these places, but this trip helped me to understand that there are many things outside your own circle: your friends, your habits....  out of this circle of your daily routine there are some incredible people and some interesting things that are very interesting to know and explore.
Since that trip I see the world with a wider perspective.


Carlota Bernad Soria 3 ESO B

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario