viernes, 9 de enero de 2015

IS IT BETTER TO HAVE A SMALL OR LARGE AGE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SIBLINGS?-by Marta Fernández Herrero

Is it better to have a small or a large age difference between siblings?

In my opinion to have siblings with a small age difference on the one hand is better, because you have someone to share things and clothes with, to give advice and to make plans or things together and have a close relationship with.
But on the other hand it can also be worse because it means having the same group of friends, competing all the time, going to the same parties or being compared to each other all the time.
Having siblings with a large age difference, on the one hand is better because he/she can help you or give you advice, and can protect you or give you lessons about anything she/he did.
But on the other hand she/he could live in a different house if they are older or if your sibling is a baby you can´t get advice, have a close relationship or share things with him/her.

In my opinion the best is to have brothers and sisters with small and large age difference so that you can have all these things in common with them. Like me that I have 3 sisters and I am the second, so I can receive advice of the oldest one and share things with her/him .With the younger ones I can play  and give advice or lessons to them. 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario