jueves, 1 de enero de 2015

MY IMPRESSIONS ON THE FIRST TERM-by Alvaro Baez

Hi, how are you? I hope fine because we have already finished all the exams! Last week has been to me a bit longer than usual because having all the tests on all the subjects at once is a bit hard. Thankfully, we have finished all of them and we are ready to start our Christmas holidays. I think that all the students are very nervous because of getting the grades but also very excited to finish school.
This first term has been quite different because this new course has new subjects and new teachers. 
I hope to get good marks, although I know I will have to study more next term. What I do like more at Christmas time is to go to Callao and see some videogames in a shop called GAME. I enjoy going to other shops to see some clothes, films that I like, and to invite friends to my house and play with the PS3, going to the cinema, etc.
I´m going to celebrate these holidays with my cousins, uncles and aunts, and of course with my parents, my sister, my brother and my grandfather.
I hope you allenjoy this Christmas as much as I know I will.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario