viernes, 9 de enero de 2015

NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION-by Manu FP

New Year’s resolution-By ManuFP



Hi! This month I am going to talk about the New Year´s resolution. It is common in these days to make resolutions of all the things we would like to change during this new year. People normally say the same things, like for example lose weight or try to study more. Most of the times they don’t put too much effort on them, and therefore they don’t achieve the results that they wanted.

This year I have made some resolutions on which I am going to work hard so that I am able to get better in all those aspects. Below I am going to list them as well as explain why they are important for me.

My first new year’s resolution is to study more and to work harder so that I get a final average of 8 in the term. This is going to be hard because I am always in the high 7 but I will put a lot of effort on it to finally achieve it.

My second resolution is to go to every single training session of football and of athletics because it costs a lot of money and my parents have paid for this term already so I will try to organize my time better so that I have got enough time to go.

My third resolution is to watch films that I have always wanted to see but never actually did; like for example The Godfather which is a film that I've wanted to watch since it came out but never did it.

My last resolution, but for me the most important one because is something more personal, I want to try to judge people less. This is something really common in people of our age and this year I am going to try to know people better and not judge them by their past or their past actions.


ManuFP.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario