domingo, 11 de enero de 2015

MY BASKETBALL LIFE-by Alonso Gil

MY BASKETBALL LIFE
-Today I will talk about my career in basketball.
- I started doing sports when I was 5 years old, my father liked basketball, for this reason he enrolled me into the school basketball team. Initially the team was boys and girls and it was good.
-When I was 8 years old the team was divided into a team of girls and one of boys. From then on, the team got worse because except me and another boy, nobody came to train and it was a disaster.
-When I was 13 I did trials in a team called Estudiantes and many children too but the scouts said me that I was good and they would like to watch me closer. But finally I went on from training with the best team to the worst, Estudiantes JUST WANTED TO TAKE MONEY!!!! ( in my case).
-The next year I played in “Preference” (the best league) with Alcobendas and was VERY HARD because we trained six hours and thirty minutes a week plus the match, but I enjoyed very much the experience.

-Now I will play in a tournament with the school team!!!! I, M BACK.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario